Sunday, March 24, 2013

Where do we start?

Three years ago when we found out we were having twins?  That long pregnancy process seems so dated.

Two years ago when they were born?
Perhaps we would call it when our heads got filled with some sort of smoke that didn't raise until about two months ago...

But we can say one thing ... THEY SURVIVED ... WE SURVIVED

Most people that have one baby get to think about things such as taking their little one out in St. Patrick's Day or Valentine's Day outfits.  Or throwing the car seat on their arm as they peruse the local boutique.

When you have twins you are just hoping the kids survive one more day.  Did I start the dishwasher?  If I pumped at 2 do I pump at 5, how much do I have, did I feed Allie?  How do I feed one while occupying the other if I only have two hands?

We are Stacey and Todd, a nurse and an entrepreneur, who are parents of one hysterical set of twin girls.  We look forward to sharing the humor and experiences that we face while raising A & I, our little nuggets of love.

Thanks for joining us on this journey!




1 comment:

  1. 7 years later, it's still day-by-day for us! congrats on the new blog! -Julie & Jeremy

    ReplyDelete